Sunday, April 19, 2015

Brands?

Brands. You probably already surround yourself in brands. Brands that you prefer, whether it's Nike or Adidas, or, Columbia or North Face, or even both. It's funny how brands can help others label you, or in other words, judge you. As a matter of fact, I recently went out to get Dutch Bros with one of my friend. This friend of mine you see, she's very "up to date" as I would say. As we were getting money out to pay, I pulled out my wallet that was from Icing, I look over to see her Michael Kors bright pink wallet, I looked back at mine. You could already guess what was going through my mind. I was already comparing myself to her. A few moments later, I asked her where she got her dress (we happen to be wearing similar dresses), she said Brandy Melville. My dress was from American Eagle, again, I judged myself. But, I then realized, that, that shouldn't matter. Brands shouldn't label who you are. But I guess, in a way, they do. Since each brand has their own style and preference. But don't let it get to you because, in the end, they all serve the same purpose as what they were made to do. So here our my brands I saw around my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment